About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Monday 8 December 2014

December Club - Poinsettia

The December Club was somewhat a select gathering with just the 2 of us, but we had a good time chatting and making up some Christmas Cards using a poinsettia die.














One card was inspired by a Tim Holtz tag I did last year and subsequently made into a card. The flower is made with vellum coloured with distress inks and is very delicate.










The other card was inspired by a journal page I made last year too. It uses a traditional red and green poinsettia with a painted and stenciled background.

The cards are rather involved so it was probably a good job there were only 2 of us!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely. I like the pink ones.

Hope you have a lovely week. Sue

Linda49 said...

Looks like you had some fun. Like the die.